If decreased sexual desire is affecting your connection, it’s time to take the next step to reconnect!
Decreased sexual desire is a real medical condition known as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD). It affects up to 12% of women, over 8 million in the US. Although several drugs have been evaluated; no treatments are currently marketed specifically for HSDD. It may be uncomfortable to discuss with others, but HSDD deserves attention. The Reconnect Study could lead to a new treatment that would be taken “as needed” for this condition.
- You will receive all study-related medical care at no cost.
- You will be seen by a study doctor who understands decreased sexual desire.
- You may be reimbursed for time and travel.
You may qualify if you:
- Have experienced a decrease in your sexual desire over time
- Feel distressed about your decreased sexual desire
- Have been in a committed relationship for at least six months
- Have not yet gone through menopause
Contact us to see if you qualify